HOW IT WORKS
- Each bike holds a maximum of 15 guests and minimum of 8
- The average tour is 2 hours of lively socializing and libations
- Your tour includes 2 to 3 stops at local establishments
- Gather & Go for a uniquely social experience of the city
- Foster fun and create a memorable experience
- Provide a certified and well-trained pilot to navigate the bike
- Deliver a safe and unique way to tour the city
What We Expect From You
- Book the time and day for your tour and pay online
- Be aware you’re on a guest-powered tour – be prepared to pedal
- Feel free to bring beer and wine – but NO GLASS ALLOWED
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour’s start time
- Listen to your pilot to ensure your and everyone’s safety
- Complete waivers before hopping on
- Have a post tour plan
The Pavilion on Vanderbilt
The Beach Box
Tacos and Tequila
Reserve a bike just for you and a group of your friends, family and well-wishers. Pedal Pub Naples requires a minimum of 8 riders, and we can accommodate a maximum of 15 passengers. GATHER & GO to celebrate birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, corporate events and countless other occasions!Book Now!
Looking for a way to see the sights, sounds and flavors of Pedal Pub Naples’s best bars and restaurants? If you have a group of fewer than 8 people, booking individual seats is a perfect fit. Get to know new people, enjoy a few adult beverages and even get in a decent workout! Hop on and experience Naples like you never have before.Book Now!
1. How much does a tour cost?
Pricing is $429 for private and $39 for single seat
2. How do I pay?
You can use our secure online payment system to pay for your tour, and all payments must be made in full to book the tour. No cash payments are accepted.
3. Who is the “designated” Pedal Pub driver?
No need to provide a driver—we provide a certified Pedal Pub pilot. These friendly folks will be responsible for steering you in the right direction, taking photos and guiding you through the coolest parts of town.
4. Are the Pedal Pub party bikes motorized?
As of this year, yes! We have one Dutch-made party bike with electric assist to help riders keep the party moving. We can also customize the tour to your preferences with two non-motorized bikes in case you want to burn some extra calories. Please note, the electric assist bike is available for a slightly higher fee.
5. How old do I have to be to ride?
All riders must be 21 to ride.
6. Can I drink alcohol on the party bike?
Pedal Pub is BYOB! Beverages are permitted on board as long as they are not in glass containers. Please note we do not permit guests to bring any extra coolers aboard—your Pedal Pub bike will be equipped with all the coolers, ice, and cups you’ll need!
7. Do I need to sign any waivers before hopping on?
On the day of your tour, all riders must sign a waiver. Each rider must show their confirmation of completion, as well as his or her ID to ride.
8. Can I ride under any weather?
We ride rain or shine. We will contact you of a cancellation due to weather, so please don’t assume your tour is cancelled. You will not receive a refund if you don’t show. Weather cancellations can occur up to the time of the tour. Safety is our #1 priority, we will not allow a tour to ride in lightning or severe weather. If your tour is cancelled within the first hour, you will be provided a rain check.
9. What are the cancellation fees?
- 30+ days: 50% refund or rain check (good for 90 days)
- 14-29 days: Rain check (good for 90 days)
- Under 14 days: No refund or rain check